Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

SUPERMOON!

Hope everyone enjoyed the supermoon!

That night also happened to be the unofficial Vancouver International Burlesque Festival after-party. In celebration, Voodoo and I tried a new cocktail...

The Ward Eight.

I'd never bought bourbon before. We wound up picking Bulleit, mostly because the bottle is really nifty. Once at the party Blue Morris, visiting burlesque star Persephone and her gentleman friend expressed their approval so I guess we picked a good one. Sometimes being shallow pays off!

Blue also tried to buy our amazing travel bar off of us. Can't say I blame him. That thing is PIMP.




See the pimpness? Voodoo bought it for fifty bucks. Her boobs are sort of blocking it in this shot, but it came with plastic shot and highball glasses as well as cocktail shaker accessories. The shaker it did not come with, but we already owned one so we were well set.

"I AM Don Draper!" my sibling declared after purchase.

She is. ("HWOOOOOOOOOGHHH... what?")

No comments:

Post a Comment