Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rapeseed

I'm a big nerd for home decor. I like to blame this on the fact that I'm a Libra, and therefore my personal space needs to be welcoming and delightful, but whatever the reason, it means I spent too much time browsing websites like Apartment Therapy.

This morning I stumbling across The Evolution Store. They sell actual skulls and skeletons! Including raccoon penis bones! They also have a selection of really lovely botanical prints that I sort of absolutely adore, including one for 'rapeseed.' I had no idea 'rapeseed' was a plant. It sounds very sinister indeed.

Far, far too many of these items would not look out of place in my bedroom. And not in a super creepy way - my room is all woods and leather, glass and plants. A toad skeleton would not look weird on top of my bookshelf.

...there's a taxidermied piranha! Okay, that could match the Tiki theme in the living room! He could sit by the remote for the TV!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea 'rapeseed' was a plant. It sounds very sinister indeed.

    Well now we know how the evil trees from Evil Dead and Poltergeist came about. ;)

    -Ro

    ReplyDelete