Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Did he call her teacakes? That is so fuckin HOT."

It's fucking freezing outside. So my aim today is to completely avoid leaving the house - I have tea, and a cake I made yesterday, and gin, so this seems possible.

I also have a list of things to do that all require staying indoors:

- Clean the kitchen.

- Clean the bathroom

- Put away laundry (Isn't this exciting?)

- Work on costume. So, I totally changed my number for January's taboo - I'm now doing Queen of Pain instead. This means half my costume is finished since it will stuff I already own, but I need to bling up a black bra. I'm planning on doing fringe - I went to Dressew the other day and picked that and some embellishments up. I also am considering hand sewing my pasties. My sister hand-sewed me one pair and they are my absolute favourites... but they did take forever, because frankly my nipples are large. So I bought a TON of black sequins.

I figure I'm behind on all my podcasts (New World Witchery, the Lucky Mojo call-in show, the Savage Lovecast, and of course Jay and Silent Bob Get Old and Smodcast) so I can just put some of those on and sew my little fingers off.

But first... tea. Delightful tea.

And what the hell, have an outfit post. Not from today, obvs: I'm staying in my pyjamas, bitches.
"Is that dogshit on my heel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment