Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Year, New You:: Something You’ve Been Putting Off

Stop being a slag, stop complaining, stop coming up with amazing awesome reasons as to why you can’t do it right now and close your eyes and grit your teeth and just do it. 

I've been meaning to write this post for a while. 

Yeah, sorry, that wasn't funny.
 Got several things sorted - financial and organizational. Fiddly little things that have needed to be done but I kept putting off because they were not immediate concerns. Have maintained my housecleaning, which is no great shock since I seem to be naturally fastidious in that regard. More happily, I've forced myself to go running more regularly and have also been sticking to a weekly offering schedule for the non-corporeal entities that hang out in my space. (I use Jason Miller's offering ritual, as seen in both The Sorcerer's Secrets and Protection & Reversal Magick.)

So there's not really a big awesome post to be had for this one, because there isn't any one big thing I've been avoiding. Although I DO have to work out my acts for Cabaret du Passe this week, so I guess the moral of this post is that there's always something else that needs doing.

Hurr.

No comments:

Post a Comment