Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You shore do got a purdy mouth.

Last night, after I did some basic yoga, I sat down to meditate.

I'm terrible at meditation, and always have been. This is annoying, because no matter how you slice it, it's a core skill for a good magician. I can raise energy, I can focus, I can visualise like a boss, but sitting still for twenty minutes nearly kills me.

In fact, last night I only made it to ten. My body seemed to be revolting against me, which I realise is a good sign that you are in fact telling it to shut the fuck up.

After that, I hopped in bed, did a little writing, and jotted down some potential future blog topics:
- Glamour
- Teenage years/how this all started
- How does karma work?

I slept very well, having a nice dream about a gentleman friend that also seemed to involve me stage managing Elvis' return tour. (Yeah, he was still dead, I think.) There was also a giant merry-go-round involved.

This morning I awoke, tsked at my nails, and hopped online to check the blogroll. And my goodness was I ever startled to see this post.

Well, well, well.

With that in mind, have an outfit post from the other way when it was, as it usually is in Vancouver, miserable and wet.

You can see our messy sewing area behind me, there. The hair I didn't get a good enough shot of - it was just rolls on a side part, nothing fancy.


Now, the important question for today is this: do I just fix the two nails that have chipped all to shit (and really chipped, like, half the polish is gone) OR do I redo them all? /firstworldproblem.

2 comments: