Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Got the blues!

Why do I always have to pee right after I've painted my nails? Even if I go before as a precaution?!

Went to bed at 4:30 M. Was woken at 6:20 AM by the upstairs landlords setting off the smoke detector somehow. Then had a rehearsal for Tranny Zuko's number at eleven. After THAT, it was off to the trade show at the PNE to check stuff out with my mother and sister for the Sacred Well.

I bought a beautiful blue tiger's eye ring from one of Mom's jewellery suppliers who was there. I just googled the magical properties of the stone, and had to laugh at this:

"Allows one courage and will power to understand ideas and then to actually carry them out."

Well! Guess I picked wisely.

Okay, going to bed now. I'm freaking exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment