Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hang each night in raaaaaaaaaapture...

Daily outfit post! I went shopping this weekend and got these trousers at Jacob - finally, a replacement for my broke-ass jeggings. I have very wide hips, and a bit of a tummy, so low-rise pants? Not my fucking friend. These will be perfect when the weather warms up just a little bit more - they were okay for a stroll to Starbucks but any further and I would have been too chill.

While at the mall, Voodoo and I also went bra shopping. My sister's breasts are not small, but compared to mine, well... let's put it this way - she can go to La Senza. My chest outgrew La Senza ages ago - the only shop I bother with now is Change.

I picked up two bras and some damn sexy granny panties. Three items set me back over one hundred dollars. I sometimes wonder if men had to wear bras if they'd all be thirty bucks, tops...

I've been looking at underwear online. I've fallen a bit in love with this and this. My friend Ava Lure has something similar (purely for looks - that girl is built like a whippet) and I found at the last Taboo I was drooling over it.

Photo by Greg McKinnon.
Speaking of the last Taboo Revue...

We managed to do our darling choreographer Tranny Zuko proud! I was deathly fucking ill, which you never would have guessed. Makeup hides a multitude of sins.

Pictured from left to right: me, Dame Booty Dench, Lily Lovepie, and Blush Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment