Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Naked Girls Reading: Neil Gaiman!

Oh, Neil Gaiman.

I have a long, weird history with that author. I used to do a webcomic called 'Nice Hair' which basically had Neil, Tim Burton, and Robert Smith living together. (With the occasional appearance by Andrew Eldritch.) It wound up featured on Mr. Gaiman's blog, and that was my brief turn at internet fame. I got to meet him at a book signing and present him with some artwork, and he signed my copy of American Gods 'your fan - Neil Gaiman.'

I was a 20-something goth girl. I nearly died.

YEARS have passed. I'm doing the Naked Girls Reading Neil Gaiman event and on a whim e-mailed Neil's site to tell him.

He still remembers me! Such a sweet, lovely man. I'm all a-twitter, seriously.

And you better bet I'm doing the poster for the event!

1 comment: