Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back.

Clearly, I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere - between work and my grandmother's funeral, I just haven't had the energy to care. But I'm rested and back on a fairly even keel again, so the usual bullshit will resume!

So, a few things:

I am going to Las Vegas for the BHOF this summer - Screaming Chickens' group number was accepted in the competition. I'm technically just an alternate, but I wound up filling in the last time we preformed the number, so I'm planning to go. Also it's just grand fun.

Our podcast is now available on iTunes!

And I bought a new dress. My hair looks awfully poofy, ooh. This was after a day at the office.

Alright, that's all for now. I WILL RETURN... with a gin review.

8 comments:

  1. Dearest Mama,

    That dress is fantastic, your hair is lovely, and I have to say that you performed admirably well at the Naked Girls Reading event considering the passing of your grandmother that morning.

    Hi, I'm the weirdo that accosted you during intermission. *nervous waving*

    I'm really loving your podcast! (Super happy it's on iTunes. Makes it much easier to keep up to date.)

    Awkwardly yours,
    -Kimber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hai! Thank you so much - I read the review and my first story was panned a bit, which depressed me although I think I recovered well during American Gods. :D

      You were so lovely, I'm glad to have found you on Blogger. Now I can stalk you back.

      Delete
    2. Sorry there isn't much to stalk here! I am more lively on twitter and tumblr (both as atreeandabat).

      I have to tell you how gutted I was that some ingrate won the raffle for the poster art. I even bought half a butt of tickets. ;)

      Delete
  2. I apologize for the genericness of this comment, but with 15 blogs to visit... well... it was getting redundant. But... I've nominated you for the "The Versatile Blogger" award! Follow this link, or find me on my blog, to get all the details! I thank you for your wonderful contributions to the blog-o-sphere! http://multifacetedexperience.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-very-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Where'd you get it from? My wife "suffers" from the whole busty issue and cute dresses are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete