Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Season of the Witch

Fire and glass.
Hand of Glory.

"What the shit, man? You abandon your blog and then you come back with some filtered, out-of-focus photos?"

Well. Yes.

I can safely say that the past year has been very difficult on a personal level. I spent much of the winter and spring depressed; I had a falling out with my sister, and after we moved apart there were many days where I would come home from work to my beautiful new apartment and just cry.

Things improved, as they tend to do, but there have been lingering issues. I had my surgery, which I don't regret one bit but which did take a lot more out of me than I had been anticipating. My working conditions are less than ideal due to the fact that the office is a disgrace. I have been working to become a warmer person, and that too comes with its own challenges.

But now it's almost Autumn again. A full year since things started going sour, almost, and a few days ago I finally hit that point where you truly just let shit go. Not the fake "oh, I'm totally over it" thing you do where you lie to yourself, but the honest "fuck this action."

Which is good, because summer is dying.

I will be returning to more regular posting about all the usual crap, as well as extensive Halloween ridiculousness. Because that's how I roll, bitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment