Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wiggedy Wack.

In the 'Wack for Christmas. Tomorrow I'm going to be down at mom's shop, The Sacred Well, happily blowing a good portion of my gift money.

I keep a magical supply cabinet in my bedroom. It's a lovely old glass-fronted corner unit that my step-mother gave to us - we used to keep our fancy glassware in it in the old apartment. Now it houses herbs, incenses, and candles. LOTS of candles. Except right now my supply is running a bit low, hence being so excited to visit the shop. Mom stocks the Motor City Hoodoo brand, which I'm a fan of. I try to always have a good selection at the ready because you never know when you or someone you know is going to suddenly need a little help. I try to always keep at LEAST an uncrossing/reversing, a money draw, and a compelling candle in the cabinet. I actually have a bigass Lucky Mojo hexing candle still in there, which must mean nobody's severely pissed me off in over a year. That in itself is amazing.

Think I might pick up DuQuett'es My Life With the Spirits if she still has a copy since I enjoyed Low Magick so much.


Okay, it's past midnight and I still need to set my hair. Hope everyone had a good solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment