Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Occult Link Roundup

There's an awful lot of talk online lately about paganism dying - the last time I cruised by Patheos the subject made up about half the posts. Myself, I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other. This may be because I am not a terribly community-minded person to begin with, and also because I have always been of the belief that the gods find a way regardless of what humanity gets up to.

Timely.
I also view myself as a witch before a pagan - religion is secondary to magic, for me, or perhaps so deeply entrenched in it that it seems like cutting it out from the sorcery would be castrating it. Whether paganism as a movement lives or dies is not something that overly worries me provided that witchcraft survives.

(And it always does. You cannot kill the witch.)


A Witches Resistance and Action List

Aleister Crowley and the Primrose League

Reel Paganism: The Folk Horror Revival 

The Wizard of Oz

1 comment: