Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Too drunk to... post.

Today, we had a photoshoot at Frank's place. Frank is one of my favourite people, because he is so genuine and so all-around wonderful. He's also a great photographer, especially for someone like me who is not a born poser. My sister is a natural camera whore, and she photographs insanely well. Me? I worry about things like a double chin if I look down, looking stiff and weird, or accidental sexyface. Frank gave me wonderful direction on my solo shots, and I was thrilled with the shots he showed me. Thank you, Frankie!

Also his cat is awesome.


After the shoot, we had rehearsal for Tranny Zuko's 'Be Italia' number. I play a whorewhore madame in that one, and I lip-synch which I've never done on stage before. It's awesome. Tranny, Dame Booty Dench and I came back to my place after to clean up some tambourine work and as usual Tranny got me drunk. So I'm afraid my awesome entry on hexing will have to wait, as I am soused and instead want to share something with ya'll...



I love Pogo. 'Upular' is still my absolute favourite ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment